Shipping & Returns
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from Creating Conversations Limited. However, if you are unhappy with your goods for any reason please contact us by email email@example.com phone 01786 845706. Unrequired goods must be returned within 28 working days from receipt and you will receive a full refund providing that all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging. Return delivery costs shall be borne by the sender. In addition, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 provide for additional rights as listed below.
Once returned, we’ll refund the person or card that originally placed and paid for the order.
It can take up to 14 days from you returning the item(s) to receive your refund (though it can take up to additional 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you).
Damaged or faulty goods must be returned within 28 working days from receipt and you will receive a full refund, including return delivery costs, providing that all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging.
Please obtain proof of posting when returning items for refund as we cannot be held responsible for loss in transit.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
You can cancel by email:firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01786 845706, or write to: Creating Conversations Limited, c/o Artlink Central, Units 8 & 9 The Beta Centre, Stirling University Innovation Park,Stirling, FK9 4NF. If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Regular orders are delivered by Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class. For orders of five or more please contact us directly to discuss shipping options.
The majority of our orders are dispatched within 3-5 working days
You will be advised of any delay, or if the item is not available.
For international delivery prices please contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to change delivery costs and method of postage at any time.