Helping people with dementia to connect
Creating Conversations offers a fun and easy way to help people with dementia interact with others, share personal histories and build relationships - anytime and anywhere.
Listen as memories unfold and conversations flow.
Who we are
We develop evidenced based products that help conversations flow and enhance wellbeing for people with dementia. We are a social enterprise and part of charity Artlink Central.
The Creating Conversations Kit was developed by dementia specialists, with the help of older people with dementia and their carers.
- Stimulates conversations and meaningful activity
- Everything you need in one place
- Reduces pressure, anxiety and feelings of isolation
- Saves time and resources
- Months of activities and conversation starters
- Can be used in one to one and group settings
- Suitable for in the home and in care settings
Visit our Shop. Products start from £12.99.
How do we know it works?
All of Creating Conversations products have been rigorously trialled in NHS wards and care facilities by carers, patients and residents - so real people that use the tool kits.
View our Evaluation Report by the Dementia and Social Gerontology Research Group at the University of Stirling.
Speak to us today
Have any questions? Call us on 01786 845701, or email email@example.com